ONLY AVAILABLE TO SEQ CUSTOMERS REGARDLESS OF SHIPPING
Prime100 Sk-D Wild Boar & Pumpkin uses high grade cuts of wild boar sourced from the top of Australia, provides a great novel, hypoallergenic, single protein diet. Whole pumpkin contains an excellent source of prebiotic fibre that can assist dogs with gastrointestinal issues. Pumpkin seeds are known for the benefits to the overall urinary health of dogs. This diet is suitable for use in dogs that require an alternative hypoallergenic protein to assist with the control of food sensitivities.
- Acute gastrointestinal indications
- Weight management
- Healthy bowel movements
- May alleviate constipation and diarrhoea
- May assist with urinary health
- Suitable for all breeds and life stages
Wild boar, pumpkin, tapioca, vitamins, minerals, flaxseed oil, psyllium husk, sunflower oil, evening primrose oil, salt, natural digestive enzymes, celery seed powder.
(Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Citric Acid, Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Calcium Iodate, Selenium).
Daily Feeding Guide
We recommend feeding 200-300g per 10kg of body weight as a daily feed. Once opened, please use within 5-7 days.
- This is a guide only as every dog will metabolize food differently.
- Always have fresh water available.
- To ensure an accurate feeding amount we encourage you to weigh the portion prior to feeding.