BlackHawk Grain Free Small Breed Chicken

  • Best Price
  • $34.95
  • Regular price $47.95
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

General Information

Black Hawk Grain Free Chicken is formulated for dogs who have developed an intolerance to grains. This Grain Free dog food consists of 52% real meat protein sourced from locally hormone-free chickens with the remaining 48% being constituted from vegetables. This grain-free and high protein rich food has a taste your pet will love and thrive on. Proudly made in Australia 

Ingredients List

Chicken, Lamb, Carrots, Peas, Potato, Gelling Agents, Flavours Vitamins and Minerals (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulphate, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Natural Colour, Oils including Emu Oil.