ONLY AVAILABLE TO SEQ CUSTOMERS REGARDLESS OF SHIPPING
Single Protein Diet Kangaroo and Potato is an Advanced Novel Protein diet. Kangaroo in this product contains a rich natural source of natural glucosamine, chondroitin and calcium to assist dogs with joint, oral and bone support.
Kangaroo is a low-fat, hypoallergenic protein which is ideal for elimination diets or food trials, but can also be fed as a maintenance diet for dogs with no allergies. This roll is a low fat roll which makes it perfect for senior dogs or weight loss
Recommended for all dogs with low to acute food allergies, and is completely balanced for adult dogs. This product contains 100% High Grade cuts of Kangaroo. No cheap fillers, preservatives, colouring or flavours.
- Suitable for all dogs
- May alleviate constipation & diarrhoea
- Elimination diets/food trials
- May assist with urinary health, skin health, digestive health and sensitive stomachs
- Weight Management
- May assist with diagnosing and treating IBD
Kangaroo, potato starch, vitamins, minerals, flaxseed oil, psyllium husk, sunflower oil, evening primrose oil, salt.
(Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Citric Acid, Copper, Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Calcium Iodate, Selenium.).
Daily Feeding Guide
We recommend feeding 200-400g per 10kg of body weight as a daily feed. Once opened, please use within 5-7 days.
- This is a guide only as every dog will metabolize food differently.
- Always have fresh water available.
- To ensure an accurate feeding amount we encourage you to weigh the portion prior to feeding.