ONLY AVAILABLE TO SEQ CUSTOMERS REGARDLESS OF SHIPPING
Single Protein Diet* SPD Lamb and Rosemary roll is made with a single meat protein. The Lamb is sourced from human consumption lamb facilities in Melbourne. This roll is also completely balanced for adult dogs or puppies of all size breeds.
This roll is perfect for active dogs and growing puppies due to its higher energy content. The inclusion of rosemary can aid digestion, help alleviate muscle pain and boost the immune and circulatory system in dogs of all breeds. Rosemary in this single protein diet also provides a rich source of iron, calcium and vitamin B6.
- Great for active dogs
- Post-surgery & post dental extractions
- Adequate diet for inappetent and fussy dogs
- Packed with rosemary which may alleviate muscular pain
Lamb, potato starch, rosemary, vitamins, minerals, flaxseed oil, psyllium husk, sunflower oil, salt, natural digestive enzymes, celery seed powder.
(Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Citric Acid, Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Calcium Iodate, Selenium).
Daily Feeding Guide
We recommend feeding 200-300g per 10kg of body weight as a daily feed. Once opened, please use within 5-7 days.
- This is a guide only as every dog will metabolize food differently.
- Always have fresh water available.
- To ensure an accurate feeding amount we encourage you to weigh the portion prior to feeding.