Ortho Pets has brought together all leading components to help keep your dog active, healthy, and live a comfortable life. ORTHOSUPPORTOrthopets Joint Care Powder for dogs is a balanced blend of nutrients, which may maintain joint function, control inflammation, and promote mobility.
ORTHOSUPPORT OrthoPets by our standards is the No1 Dog Joint Care Support Supplement Powder there is. This pioneering dog joint supplement spear headed with its addition of Green Lipped Mussel and Coconut Powder ingredients will supercharge your dogs joints to optimal health levels.
A natural, holistic and grain-free supplement for dogs of all ages and also those dogs with advanced joint issues: helps maintain strong bones, normal healthy cartilage, joint function, mobility. This dog joint support supplement also helps with those maximum impact activities as it supports joint health and eases joint stiffness with continued use. Most importantly getting in those high levels of omega-3 fatty acids to support healthy skin, coat and most importantly joint function with every serve.
500mg GREEN LIPPED MUSSEL:
- Made of 100% high-protein green-lipped mussels straight out of New Zealand
- Green lipped mussels contain nutrients typically lacking in modern diets that feed critical organs of the lymphatic system
- These molluscs are packed with fish oil, fatty acids and amino acids, digestive enzymes, antioxidants, joint lubrication goodies and other important nutrition.
- Helps to support healthy cartilage, joints and mobility
- Added to help relieve aches and soreness related to daily activities
- Glucosamine is needed as a ingredient in this doggie joint supplement to promote overall functional support of joints, cartilage, connective tissue, and muscular function for any small, medium, or large breed
- Chondroitin helps with water retention and elasticity. As dog articular cartilage is mainly made up of water this ingredient will help form the basis for optimal dog joint component structure and elasticity.
- Chondroitin pairs perfectly with Glucosamine as Glucosamine synthesises collagen in cartilage among other positive mechanisms
500mg Methylsulfonymethane (MSM):
- MSM is a naturally-occurring chemical found in plants, animals and humans and when taken, may help reduce inflammation caused by hip dysplasia and arthritis seen in dogs of all ages.
- Optimal levels to prevent and treat any form of calcium deficiency in dogs of all breeds
- support proper bone growth in dog breeds from their puppy through to late adult years
2500mg COCONUT POWDER: Coconuts are high in lauric acid, a medium-chain fatty acid, meaning the body can absorb the molecules whole, using them as a direct source of energy; additionally, is said to have anti-inflammatory properties.
Made in the Queensland, Australia. No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours, Grain and gluten free, Wheat free. May help reduce the use of NSAID's.