ONLY AVAILABLE TO SEQ CUSTOMERS REGARDLESS OF SHIPPING
Whole Australian Duck contains essential dietary elements including calcium, glucosamine, chondroitin, and EFAs – this means Duck is an appropriate single protein diet for large and giant breed dog breeds too.
With a carefully targeted calcium and phosphorus levels and correct ratios, large and giant breed dogs will benefit from this diet without the risk of growth issues that arise from incorrect ratios and levels of calcium and phosphorus.
Sweet potato is low in fat and contain essential Vitamins E, A, B-6 and C, as well as calcium, iron, folate, potassium, copper, thiamine and iron – which promote healthy skin, coat, eyes, nerves, and muscles. Sweet potatoes are low GI for a sustained energy release and is also high in beta-carotene, an antioxidant which provides protection against heart dise
- For dogs in need of a novel protein diet
- For large, giant breeds and growing dogs
- Healthy gut function (fibre and antioxidants)
- High energy formula good for active dogs
- Excellent for energetic dogs, dogs needing to gain weight healthily, & suitable for dogs of all breed and life stages
- Naturally rich source of iron to assist muscle development
- Inappetent dogs
Duck (including ground duck bone), sweet potato, tapioca, potato, vitamins, minerals, flaxseed oil, psyllium husk, sunflower oil, evening primrose oil, salt, natural digestive enzymes, celery seed powder.
(Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Citric Acid, Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Calcium Iodate, Selenium).
Daily Feeding Guide
We recommend feeding 200-300g per 10kg of body weight as a daily feed. Once opened, please use within 5-7 days.
- This is a guide only as every dog will metabolize food differently.
- Always have fresh water available.
- To ensure an accurate feeding amount we encourage you to weigh the portion prior to feeding.