ONLY AVAILABLE TO SEQ CUSTOMERS REGARDLESS OF SHIPPING
Single Protein Diet Kangaroo & Pumpkin is an Advanced Novel Protein diet. Kangaroo in this product contains a rich natural source of natural glucosamine, chondroitin and calcium to assist dogs with joint, oral and bone support.
Kangaroo is a low-fat, hypoallergenic protein which is ideal for elimination diets or food trials, but can also be fed as a maintenance diet for dogs with no allergies. This roll is a low fat roll which makes it perfect for senior dogs or weight loss
Whole pumpkin is perfect to assist dogs with low to acute digestion issues, and has been shown to improve digestion and urinary health in dogs of all life stages. Pumpkin seeds are known for the benefits to the overall urinary health of dogs.
- Suitable for adult & senior dogs
- Suitable for all breeds
- May alleviate constipation & diarrhoea
- Elimination diets/food trials
- May assist with urinary health
- Weight Management
- May assist with diagnosing and treating IBD
Kangaroo, pumpkin, tapioca starch, vitamins, minerals, flaxseed oil, psyllium husk, sunflower oil, evening primrose oil, salt, natural digestive enzymes, celery seed powder.
(Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Citric Acid, Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Calcium Iodate, Selenium).
Daily Feeding Guide
We recommend feeding 200-400g per 10kg of body weight as a daily feed. Once opened, please use within 5-7 days.
- This is a guide only as every dog will metabolize food differently.
- Always have fresh water available.
- To ensure an accurate feeding amount we encourage you to weigh the portion prior to feeding.