Our Tofu Cat Litter is produced from natural peas fibre and activated carbon and baking soda, this sustainably sourced 100% plant-based product has no added harmful ingredients, is water soluble and can be toilet flushed.
Eliminates odour through its activated enzyme compound to maximise in the reduction of those heavy odours. This litter is also a dust free litter, leaving no paw tracks.
This cat litter is also considered environmentally friendly, tofu cat litter is made of food-grade peas fibre that would otherwise end up in landfill. It's a natural option with absolutely no added nasties. Unlike other clay litters and silica cat litters, tofu litter is 100% biodegradable.
- Fast clumping means less waste, with up to 4 weeks supply for one cat and is safe, gentle and clean
- 100% Biodegradable
- Compostable and Flushable
- 100% dust free which great for owners who have allergies, this tofu cat litter reduces nose irritation and respiratory discomfort to almost zero
- Instant clumping and easy to scoop - Use natural clumping formula and clump within few minutes. No more scraping the sides or bottom of the litter box.
- 2.5kg is suitable for up to 4 weeks supply for one cat
- 4kg is suitable for up to 7 weeks supply for one cat
Dry peas, Dry corn, Baking Soda, Activated Charcoal and activated Enzyme